Today’s the official “Study / Conference Day” here at SJSU…aka the day before Finals Week begins. Don’t be like Sammy the Spartan and pace yourself! Come into the Writing Center for help through the end of Finals Week!
While last week we were serious about our goals for the Winter Break, this week we recognize that you might just need a little comic relief in the midst of writing and cramming for Finals.
So, here are thirteen moments we’ve all experienced during Finals Week:
1. That moment before Finals Week begins:
2. That moment when you vow to begin studying:
3. That moment when you actually begin studying:
4. That moment when you write the first word of your final paper:
5. That moment when writer’s block sets in:
6. That moment of panic when you see the first question on the final exam:
7. That moment when you vow to pull an all-nighter to do better on your next final:
8. That moment after the caffeine wears off:
9. That moment when you know all the material on the next final:
10. That moment when you finish your final early and hope the professor excuses you:
11. That moment when you aren’t sure how you did on the final:
12. That moment when you get a better grade than expected:
13. That moment when you officially begin your break:
Good luck, everyone!
“The Write Attitude” is taking a short break but will return in January. The Writing Center will open for Spring Semester on February 6th.